Zerin Place Seniors Apartments
Zerin Place is truly a place to call home.
Zerin Place is a 40-unit seniors 65+ four-story apartment building owned and managed by Zerin Development Corporation, a non profit corporation and a registered charity set up by the sponsoring church, Community of Christ.
What are the benefits of living at Zerin Place?
- The building is clean, safe, secure and quiet. It has a smoke free policy.
- Market rents are affordable or you may pay rent based on 30% of gross monthly income.
- Utilities and parking are included in the rent.
- Zerin will pay tenants' content and liability insurance.
- The property is attractive and well managed by pople who care about your well being.
- It is located close to shopping and stores on a public transit route.
- Tenants operate their own programs and socials.
- Common space can be used for recreation and family dinners or gatherings at no charge.
- London, known as 'Forest City', has outstanding hospitals and health care facilities.
Interested in a tour or more information?
Phone Raisa Romanchik, Manager, at 519-472-3862 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Waiting List Application Form - Pick-up or Download
Please pick up the waiting list application form at Zerin Place or download it here in PDF format, print it and drop it off or mail it to Zerin Place Seniors Apartments at the address below.
Any personal information is collected pursuant to the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act and will be used for the purpose of processing rental applications and donations submitted to Zerin Development Corporation. Questions or complaints should be directed to the Privacy Officer, Ian Rowett at 519-624-5195.
Zerin Place Contact Information
Zerin Place Seniors Apartments,
303 Commissioners Road W.